Welcome to The Marketing Academy’s blog, where you can find out about what our class of 2012 Scholars and 2010/11 Alumni are up to throughout their year of learning.
Note that our scholars and other contributors post freely on this site - their views do not necessarily reflect those of the Marketing Academy, Marketing Hall of Legends, or the organisations for which they work.
- Data v's Creativity. Where do you stand? Check out our #MarketingAcademy Scholars views here marketingweek.co.uk/news/marketing… (via @MarketingWeekEd) 7 hours ago
- RT @MarketingWeekEd: WATCH: #MarketingAcademy scholars discuss qualities needed by modern marketers bit.ly/17F6uJS 14 hours ago
- Pointless slogans face the wrath of @markritson this week. marketingweek.co.uk/opinion/pointl… Loving your work Mr Ritson 3 days ago
- RT @brandlearning: So proud of our very own Michele McGrath winning the ‘Mentor of the Year’ award at the #MarketingAcademy event run by @… 3 days ago
- Whats the best piece of advice you've been given? Some of our new #MarketingAacdemy Scholars reveal theirs marketingweek.co.uk/news/marketing… 3 days ago