It’s been six months since the 2010 scholars became ‘The Alumni’. For me, it took a while to get used to this. How was I to cope without the regular contact from the AMAZING network that is The Marketing Academy?? I’ve actually surprised myself with how much has happened since then. Here is just a taster….
1. I’ve used learning’s from The Marketing Academy to help me settle into my new role at work. Using the last six months to absorb and implement the learning has proved super useful as I have stepped up to a more senior role. I can actually say, with real confidence that I wouldn’t have been as prepared for my new role without The Marketing Academy. Thank you.
2. I’ve met many of the Alumni during our Breakthrough Thinking Course.
It was such a great tonic to spend time with the guys, talking all things marketing, the challenges we face, opportunities that arise and much, much more. We all helped each other massively and I came away inspired and motivated beyond belief. Thank you fellow scholars for such an amazing time.
3. I’ve continued to work through my development plan and am still ‘on track’ . I make sure I find time to review and progress on a regular basis. Before The Marketing Academy, I had no idea what I wanted my professional career to look like. Now I’m so clear.
4. I’ve made some real friends…
On a personal level, I have some truly amazing friends who will stay with me for life. Their friendship provides some real inspiration.
5. I continue to share my learning’s. Through conversations with others or through my own blog, I work hard to share learning’s with others. It gives me a real buzz and when it is followed with great feedback, there is no better feeling.
The Marketing Academy, absolutely priceless.